Molecular Sieves 13 X is accessible in pellets and beads form 1.5 mm and 3 mm diameters packed in 50/100 kgs M.S. Drum.Molsieve 13 X is a Molecular Sieve type 13 X, an alumino silicate that have pore opening of about 9 to 10 angstroms. Molsieve is produced from hydrate aluminum silicate under accurate pressure control and temperature for generating nuclie, a base of X type zeolite. Thus, the crystals cavities are formed have affinity towards selective ions.
- They can be utilized for removing of water and carbon dioxide from gas and air streams.
- They can be utilized for removing of H2S and mercaptans from fluid and hydrocarbons fractions.
- They aid in sweetening of natural gas containing mercaptans, H2S and thiophenes.
- Help in separating hydrocarbons from air and natural gas.
- Utilized for separation of N2 from O2.
- Used for catalyst bed protection.
- Aid in removing of solvent vapors and water from the inner space of insulating glass units.
- Act as an absorbent in gas chromatography and in vacuum technique for non-refrigerated adsorption traps.
The Molecular Sieves 13 X can be regenerated by purging or evacuating usually at increased temperature. The purge gas temperature should be sufficiently high to bring the molecular sieve temperature to a level of 200 C to 300 C but not more than 600 C as higher temperature can cause molecular structure physical degradation. The degree of regeneration is directly depends on the pressure, temperature and composition of the purge gas and is a strong factor in affecting product purity. It is possible to dry liquid to less than 1 ppm total sulfur and carbon dioxide, if adequately regenerated.
Molecular Sieves 13 X is accessible in pellets and beads form 1.5 mm and 3 mm diameters packed in 50/100 kgs M.S. Drum.